From Encyclopedia Dramatica
|This article needs moar pictures of fat losers, niggers, 16 years old girls, and retards playing this stupid piece of crap.|
You can help by .
Fit Shit is a video game, and we use that term loosely, developed by Nintendo for their Wii console when they realized that gimmicks are the thing that they do best.
According to Nintendo, this product will help you to become fit, by doing exciting exercises with the balance board, like Leaning Side to Side, Sticking Out Your Leg, and an exciting Hula Hoop Simulation.
- Indestructible-alloy balance board can sustain even the fattest of losers
- Awesome graphicz push the Wii hardware to it's limit
- Over 9000 hours of fun filled gameplay
- You don't have to go to the gym
- No risks of getting raped in the butt in the gym showers
- You can watch your little sister working her tight little ass
- you will became FIT!!!eleventyone!1
- It tells Fat asses that they're fat asses
People Who Like Wii Fit
- Hopeless Fat Losers who are too lazy to go to the gym.
- Retarded people, usually forced on a wheelchair.
- Pedophiles who like watching little kids working out their tight little asses.
- Middle aged housewives with nothing to do all day except playing with their little children's wii-wii
- Fat 16_year_old girl
- Convince fat losers that they can become fit with Wii Fit
- Develop a shitty peripheral for their gimmicky console
- Sell the piece of crap, IMPORTANT: It must be overpriced
- Repeat step three
- Massive Profit!!!
Official Wii Fit Commercial
Why You Should Buy Wii Fit
Spend time watching your Gilfriend/little sister
Fast results and more effective than the gym
Wii fit Limitation
It seems that the Wii fitt does haves it's limits. For example, the Wii fit exercise board has a weight limit of around 120 to 130 pounds, any heavier and the shit will crack under the lardy pressure of a basement dweller's or overweight low self esteem teenage girl's fat hippopatumus ass.
-A testimony by some guy on a thread about the Wii fit.
The all out design for the Wii fit is for people who are not as obese as that guy, to use and loose weight. If he had took his friends advice in the first place, then he would be able to use the Wii fit. If he would have just exercise and lay off the bad shit, then he wouldn't need the Wii fit. But no! Instead he rolled on the typical route by giving up, sitting on his fat ass, and gorging himself in pastry. He will never be laid ever in which later on, he will become you know what. Since the Japaneese know that Americans don't really have a huge problem with obesity and don't weigh close to half a ton, they felt they didn't need to make the board more sturdy than they thought for overweight Americans. Here are helpful pointers on weight limitations of the Wii fit. If you meet these standards, then you should stop blamming everything except yourself and get your jiggle jugs to the gym and work out like your life depeneded on it. However, if you decide to bitch and whine, then take the initiative.
1. If you have a friend who owns a Wii fit and you are double the weight limit, then DO NOT get on the Wii fit unless you want to hear your friend bitch at you and demand you pay for the damage.
2. If you buy the Wii fit and your over the weight limit, then DO NOT get on the Wii fit. Put the hostess cupcake down and run your lard ass to the gym!
3.If you weigh 85 pounds and your around the age of 16 and up, then DO NOT get on the Wii fit. What the fuck are you doing on the Wii fit? You don't need to loose any weight, go eat something you dumbass.
Wii Fit is part of a series on
Visit the Gaming Portal for complete coverage.