From Encyclopedia Dramatica
Kenya is an awesome country in east Africa where you can see lions,
tigers (died due to AIDS), and zebra. It is way better than Norway as they don't have lions or much of anything else for that matter.
- If Kenya was to physically urinate all over Norway the orange dotted line on the right would indicate the most probable trajectory to ensure a good coverage. This is a fairly rare occurrence though.
- The Kenyan highlands comprise one of the most successful agricultural production regions in Africa; glaciers are found on mount Kenya, Africa's second highest peak; unique physiography supports abundant and varied wildlife of scientific and economic value.
- You receive a free snorkel with every visit.
- Norway? population: Crab, No. of lions = 0, No. of Tigers = 0, Main Export = Trees, tree < lion = Kenya wins, MOAR LIEK SNOREWAY.
- Asking the Kenyan ambassador if they have lions and tigers will likely get you banned from entering the country. Asking a Kenyan citizen will likely get you killed.
Where can you see lions? Only in Kenya
Come to Kenya we've got lions
Where can you see negroes? Only in Kenya
Come to Kenya we've got negroes
Kenya, oh Kenya
Where the Giraffes are and the Zebra
Kenya, Kenya, Kenya, Kenya
Kenya, going to Kenya
Extreme Sports In Kenya
Want to spice up your vacation with a bit of an adrenalin buzz? Wearing a T-shirt saying "Whites against President Mwai Kibaki and the Kikuyu Tribe" go for a walk in Kenya's scenic Rift Valley. You may live long enough to be eaten by a lion.