From Encyclopedia Dramatica
Gerard's favorite weapon is the Clue Stick, although you will never see him hit himself with it. Currently, he's on the waiting list for a vaginoplasty.
About David Gerard
- David Gerard banned a Utah ISP as an "open proxy used by WordBomb" indefinitely and eventually this got on the news. 
- David Gerard is the official TOW media spokesperson for the United Kingdom
- David Gerard uses his real name on TOW
- David Gerard swears like mad, goes on power trips, and brags about it, whilst complaining that others aren't civil enough
- David Gerard is a senior administrator on joke site Uncyclopedia
- David Gerard likes ED and all attack sites (except for the wussy Wikipedia Review).
- David Gerard is openly bisexual
- David Gerard is actively polyamorous
- David Gerard has a girlfriend, Arkady, who he got pregnant, while married to another woman
- David Gerard's wife Red Countess is disabled
- David Gerard's wife has her own girlfriend
- David Gerard is a goth
- David Gerard is heavily interested in BDSM
- David Gerard is a drag queen - and takes pictures of it!
- David Gerard has his own web page full of freaky pictures - of himself
- David Gerard calls his LJ a "Diary of an Information Technology call girl."
- "Red Drag Diva" is an anagram of "David Gerard".
- If David Gerard says you're not the founder of TOW, you're not the fucking founder (goodbye Ben Kovitz, nice knowing you)
- David Gerard claims to be a "psi vampire"
Update as of January 2010
David's wife, Redcountess, has left him and has returned to Australia forever. David is now engaged to be married to Arkady.
You know what's really scary?
All of this is absolutely true. It hasn't been altered for lulz. This is 100% actual factual truth. It doesn't need to be lullified. He really is a bisexual goth s&m freak with a disabled wife and furry girlfriend, and he got that girlfriend pregnant, while his wife has her own girlfriend. He really is a senior member of Wikipedia - the motherfucking UK media spokesperson and a Checkuser. He is meant to be respectable! He uses his real name in all of this. These are his real photos that he took himself, and has listed for public download. It is very difficult to find "normal" pictures of him - or Arkady - or "Red Countess" (his wife). It is just plain and simply impossible to make any fun of him any worse than this. What more could you say that isn't actually true already? David Gerard himself is disappointed that this article doesn't make fun of him more.
David Gerard migrated to TOW with a group of anti-Scientology buddies from alt.religion.scientology, notable Kelly Martin and Tony Sidaway who are both to a degree transexuals like David. It is unknown if David participates in the Project Chanology IRL protests but it would be a sad loss if he did not because his ugly-sex-vampire-like, mock Lucius Malfoy, dress-wear would make for memes better than gas mask girl.
Inevitably, David Gerard was in the lead on Virgin Killer, going onto the radio to protest at ISPs having the temerity to want to protect their customers from illegal child porn. "Wikipedia is not censored" he foamed.
Checkuser and Oversight Revoked
Gerard's CU and OS flags were yanked as a result of posting confidential communications on a public site, and making abusive Tweets on a Wikipedia user and the subject of a BLP article. The Arbcommies posted an announcement about this and screwed up, and abused oversight to cover up its tracks. Here are the email and tweets, incase they get deleted. Oversight this, Arbcommies:
Mr Landeryou saw fit to send me a threat for this: Delivered-To: [email protected] Received: by 10.239.151.6 with SMTP id p6cs401193hbb; Fri, 27 Nov 2009 06:27:38 -0800 (PST) Return-Path: <[email protected]> Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.229.39.69 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.229.39.69; Authentication-Results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.229.39.69 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=[email protected]; dkim=pass header.i=[email protected] Received: from mr.google.com ([10.229.39.69]) by 10.229.39.69 with SMTP id f5mr129158qce.107.1259332057425 (num_hops = 1); Fri, 27 Nov 2009 06:27:37 -0800 (PST) DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=0G/XzHLlSo2SxTE1gp1Tl/TntKHZ7atJ1j9+z0HZb/s=; b=FcUJCtkfTqLtC0mkJIREVbSziuWOyrIFgpkZpx2ctXFSee0cuYlkYhK+6GWHwn7mxk fBP407ffpUin7OiLQScQuIMNl+hmxtnU5fCMxVY9+bHjQ2f0gY+hV86VJnhB7UYrkjE8 31uxhBtdTTurlqduNredG6vMOmqXWOmAc7/es= DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; b=ADFGNwK9B+mwBMHcPg6+CRAIPz4tSQGAbhH5swQM6XaPC8LZ/lCFTJAcvRphM1WJln +xVXRJ4oI33RVWx8w/SsY0+qLkWmxeXg0z2a8+zHFiWqOEIgriFG5zhBXiJAZ+KkrqmS 8AtX0pozl7MCjoudYqcXmKZM/ZcaBtwgj7oyc= MIME-Version: 1.0 Sender: [email protected] Received: by 10.229.39.69 with SMTP id f5mr129158qce.107.1259332057419; Fri, 27 Nov 2009 06:27:37 -0800 (PST) Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 01:27:37 +1100 X-Google-Sender-Auth: 2eb9e638f8d73878 Message-ID: Subject: Twit From: Andrew Landeryou &[email protected];com> To: [email protected] Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016364275f7efd07804795b1708 --0016364275f7efd07804795b1708 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 [email protected] Mr Gerard, I am told you made reference to me in your musings on Twitter. I don't know you, would rather not have to become familiar with who you are and what on Earth possessed you to comment so freely about me or to edit Wikipedia to say absurd things about me. Your entitled to your opinion of me but I think it might be best for you to discuss claims you make about me with me first. If you don't, I'll promise to return the favour after an investigation into exactly what ails you. And that really would be a waste of time for me and a very unpleasant outcome for you, so I urge you to Twit more carefully in future. Yours sincerely Andrew Landeryou I look forward to an exchange involving pie charts. p.s.: if you don’t want your months-long-running Wikipedia shenanigans remembered, it helps not to have done them. Oops, too late.
# Andrew Landeryou appears to be a waste of skin. http://is.gd/54RL0 Please do forward. 12:42 PM Nov 27th from web # @jeamland mr landeryou has some history on wikipedia. (i did the sockpuppet investigation.) 4:09 PM Nov 26th from web in reply to jeamland # @davidgerard Mr. Landeryou has some history full stop. 4:10 PM Nov 26th from Tweetie in reply to davidgerard # According to Wikipedia (at least at the moment) Andrew Landeryou is the Premier of the USSR: http://bit.ly/77BEUC (specific revision linked) 4:07 PM Nov 26th from Tweetie
Deep-cleaning of TOW userpage
Gerard sanitized his "bisexual-friendly" TOW user page in early January 2011 when Jimbo floats the idea of running for U.S. Senate (R-FL) 2012 - a plan
likely to sag which flopped faster than Carly Fiorina's failed attempt for the same in California and perhaps even faster than her plastic Barbie-doll tits. For this remarkable accomplishment, Gerard gets a wikicide honorable mention.
- Arkady - Article on David Gerard's girlfriend
- Uncyclopedia - David Gerard's pet disinformation project
- Wikipedia - Where David Gerard is one of the senior players
- Ben Kovitz - Wikipedia's actual founder, who David Gerard managed to wipe off the face of the planet
- Larry Sanger - Thanks to David Gerard, was set up as "co founder" of TOW
- Jimbo Wales - Who loves David Gerard, and the integrity he brings to the project
- RationalWiki - man likes his wikis
- David Gerard on TOW
- David Gerard's photo page
- David Gerard's group blog - Rocknerd: Not Dead
- David Gerard's Wikimedia blog - Diva de Jour
- David Gerard's Wikipedia mirror
- David Gerard on Wikipedia Review - somewhat more comprehensive coverage of him
- David Gerard, archived from Wikitruth
- - David Gerard's Live Journal
- David Gerard's wife's Wikipedia page
- David Gerard's wife (Red Countess)'s photo gallery
- David Gerard's wife's page
- - David Gerard's wife's Live Journal
- Arkady's Wikipedia page
- - David Gerard's girlfriend (Arkady)'s Live Journal
His wife's girlfriend
Tis a mystery, perhaps his bf dumped David?
In the news
|David Gerard is part of a series on Usenet.|| |
David Gerard is part of a series on
Visit the Wikipedia Portal for complete coverage.